Definition of Nest:

A Nest is a place of refuge; a place to raise ones offspring, usually made of some Organic materials.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Glimpse of My Sweet Pea














Sweet Pea is a jewel to a mother's heart! She is an incredible child, who amazes me everyday. Her capacity to love and compassion for others is indeed inspiring. It is a blessing to mother this "little woman" as I like to call her. She has wisdom beyond her years and always seems to know the right things to say to cheer someone up. Many times the Lord has spoken words of comfort and encouragement through this little girl. She loves freely and openly and is always eager to pray for others needs and is quite concerned about the challenges others are facing. I know God will mightily use this child as she grows. From the time she was born she has brought such peace to our household. We prayed that she would be a snuggler and to say that her favorite pastime is snuggling is an understatement. That is definitely her love language and she makes it known when she needs her tank filled up. She is very much a "girly-girl". She enjoys "mothering" everything in sight, from dolls to stuffed animals, pets to her big brother(which he doesn't always appreciate!). She has a special place in her heart for her two grandmothers, and as both live out of state, she calls them daily just to chat. She's often said, "Mommy, when I get big, I won't move far away from you. And I'll let Grammy move into my house and we'll live near you, so you can always see your mom as much as you want." Oh, my sweet girl. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment