Definition of Nest:

A Nest is a place of refuge; a place to raise ones offspring, usually made of some Organic materials.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Will You Keep Testing Me, Mama?

This was the question Pun'kin Head presented me with upon the "tuck-in" tonight. As he had a math test today and got a 100%, I thought he was referring to math tests. He said, "Promise me you'll always test me to keep me sensitive and tell me if I watch any bad shows or play with any bad toys okay?" It took a while to convince him that Mama and Daddy have it under control and that's what we are here for. To monitor everything he does until he's old enough to do it for himself. But I'm impressed that he is sensitive enough to know that he does need to listen to the Lord within himself and follow as He leads his steps. Oh, my sweet Pun'kin Head...Sweet Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment