Definition of Nest:

A Nest is a place of refuge; a place to raise ones offspring, usually made of some Organic materials.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Sweet Pea Turns Seven!!!!!!

Like the Crafty Princess's Homemade Pinata!
The recycled cereal box pinata up close!
Sweet Pea putting the final touches on her very pink princessy cake!
Best Friends!


Can hardly believe it! My little Sweet Pea turned seven last week. I'm seriously trying not to think about it or I could cry! She is my youngest baby. Not sure if she'll be my last. So I'm drinking her in each day and soooooo thankful to be with both my babes every day. Here are a few snaps of her seventh b-day party in the new house. Our sweet friends didn't care at all about our ugly walls and the lack of furniture. They are good that way! After a trip earlier in the week to Build-A-Bear workshop to pick out a pink monkey and lots of accessories (thank you to all the awesome grandparents who pitched in for that!) it was a small gathering at home with the usual party refreshments. Sweet Pea said it was the best party ever...she's still pretty easy to please :) Knowing I'm having a difficult time accepting her growing up, she was kind enough to ask the Lord to "help Mommy to deal with me being seven now" during her prayers that night! She's too much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment